The acceleration of change and scale of disruption from data, digital technologies, globalization and other forces mean that organisations have to evolve to survive. Corporations, cities and even small companies have to adapt and learn how to thrive in this rapidly changing world. Innovation has thus become from optional to a must in order to remain competitive and accelerate growth.
Tasked with helping clients realize their innovation ambitions, EY Innovation Hub is a cross-functional unit with a unique knowledge of the innovation ecosystem within the Central and Eastern European region and beyond. Building upon EY’s diverse expertise across industries, our team assists both private and public sector clients in solving a diverse range of innovation challenges. Strategically positioned within EY’s regional Advisory services, you will have a chance to join a dynamic team that never settles for the status-quo. Our team’s common trait is our willingness to work hard to deliver the best solutions and our dedication to accelerate innovation in the region.
Being part of our team, don’t expect a standard day with prescribed tasks. You will come across projects and develop new solutions in areas such as innovation management, smart cities, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, blockchain, IoT and data analytics, and many more. You will have an unprecedented opportunity to engage a variety of clients spanning large corporates, start-ups and public institutions. Moreover, as part of our team, you will work on developing our product portfolio and our growing knowledge base we leverage to support our clients. Finally, you will be encouraged to act on your ideas to support the innovation ecosystem as part of our many passion projects.
What will you do?
- Become part of project teams delivering innovative solutions to clients
- Data collection and synthesis
- Conducting analyses and presenting findings in a clear manner using visualization and other story-telling means
- Ideation and development of new products and services
- Innovative ecosystem mapping
What are we looking for?
- Drive, creativity and independence to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Quantitative data analysis skills, proficiency in scripting and programming languages is an advantage
- Fluency in English; international exposure through work or studies preferred
- Students are welcomed to apply for our internship programme (part-time commitment)
What do we offer?
- Diverse range of projects across both private and public sectors
- Working in an unconventional environment with intense interaction with the innovation ecosystem
- Unique opportunity for accelerated professional development in a fast growing team
- Tight-knit team and friendly ‘start-up like’ atmosphere