EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. We value the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people, while keeping focus on adding value to our people's career through continuous learning.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for our Czech Advisory practice, Performance Improvement team for the position of Manager Consultant with the experience in Consumer Products & Retail industry.
- 5+ years of experience in Consumer Products & Retail (CPR) industry, preferably in one of following areas: Sales and Marketing, Supply chain, Store operations or Finance and Controlling.
- 5+ years of project delivery (either internal within CPR company or as a supplier of a project) experience
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce and digital agendas
- 2+ years of experience in business development activities (or comparable activities if working for CPR company)
- Strong client focus and ambition to develop new business
- Team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- University degree
- You will be part of an experienced and growing team
- You will participate on projects for client as a responsible project manager or subject matter expert esp. for consumer products and retail clients
- You will proactively participate on business development activities; such as prospective client meetings, opportunities and proposals preparation; in consumer product and retail sector
- You will apply analytical skills, industry knowledge and communication skills
- As a counsellor you will provide support and leadership to junior team members
- Excellent career opportunities (building own team and customer oriented service for our clients) and a unique environment for personal development, including further education opportunities
- Unique environment for personal development in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified work
- Motivating financial evaluation and a wide range of benefits
- Immediately or upon agreement