Senior consultant / Junior manager in Transaction Advisory Services focusing on Infrastructure and Public Sector in European Union
Ernst & Young’s Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice is one of the firm’s four service lines and offers clients the capability and expertise to advise on any aspect of a transaction. This includes buy-side and sell-side work, covering corporate finance, due diligence, restructuring, valuation, financial modeling, M&A, infrastructure advisory, equity & debt advisory and other transaction related services.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Consultant / Junior Manager to help us grow our Infrastructure and public sector advisory.
- Provide strategic advice to clients in wider Central European and EU region mainly in cross-country and regional projects providing advice to public sector clients (EU Commission and connected entities, EBRD, EIB, World Bank, etc.). Typical services include: feasibility studies, cost benefit analyses, commercial and financial understanding and inputs provided to cross-regional projects. We operate across all sectors with main focus on energy and transportation
- Build and maintain relationships with external clients and play an active role in identifying investments and originating new work especially in public sector and EU and/or non-government entities and IFIs such as EIB, EBRD, etc.
- Lead presentations and proposals for projects and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals
- Lead delivery of projects, including defining the scope of work and preparing the project budget, communicating with the parties involved, and driving project to completion
- Coordinate other advisors (legal, technical)
- Develop the team
- University degree (preferably in finance or accounting)
- 3+ years of experience related to public sector, EU commission, EIB, EBRD and/or other similar entities
- Knowledge of how EU Commission, EIB, EBRD and other similar international entities operate and what they require (preparation of complex reports, project management and communication)
- Strong client focus
- Strong communication, presentation and sales skills
- Effective project and team management skills
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written) and Czech language is an advantage
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Challenging and diversified work
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Wide range of learning & development programs
- Young professional team