We are looking for a Manager to join the Transaction Support team in the Transaction Advisory Division in our Prague office.
The Transaction Support team, one of the five teams in the Transaction Advisory Services practice, aims to assist clients throughout the whole transaction process. Financial due diligence is the key element of the service, comprising of financial analysis of target companies to enable us to advise clients on issues affecting the purchase price or risks of the transaction. This work is typically a mix of fieldwork at the target company and office-based post fieldwork analysis and reporting writing. These projects are principally in the Czech Republic, although there are opportunities there for travel abroad. The Transaction Support team also provides assistance with strategic assessment, commercial due diligence, transaction management, and post-completion integration.
- Manage client projects, including defining the scope of work and preparing the project budget, communicating with the client, communicating key issues to the engagement Partner, managing the rest of the team, and driving the project to completion.
- Coordinate delivery of client projects with other advisors.
- Act as a role model to other team members, lead, coach and develop their skills and provide timely feedback to them.
- Understand the capabilities of the firm and play an active role in business development by identifying opportunities for selling our services and generating new revenues.
- Prepare and deliver proposals to clients and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients.
- University degree (preferably in finance or accounting)
- Proven experience in Transaction Services / due diligence (5 - 7 years)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong client focus
- Business acumen
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Effective project and team management skills
- MS Office – proficient user
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Strong communication skills in Czech and English (oral and written); German language skills would be a plus
- Challenging and diverse work
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Dynamic environment as part of a global organization
- In-house and external training
- Motivating financial package