EY is seeking a Regional Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) Manager to join our dynamic Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe & Central Asia (CESA) BMC team. The team supports and promotes EY’s brand and reputation, both internally and externally, across 31 countries.
The Regional BMC Manager works closely with our Regional leadership teams (specifically for this position Advisory and Transaction Advisory Services) to advise on and deliver strategic internal and external BMC projects in the CESA Region. The Manager works with our colleagues at the Global and Area levels – and in EY’s other Regions – to implement BMC programs in the CESA Region. This involves dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds every day, providing continually fresh challenges and learning opportunities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and produce regional marketing campaigns for strategic solutions, recruitment, thought leadership, etc. (including events materials, press releases, social media, web content).
- Drive other regional marketing activities, e.g. managing the production of thought leadership surveys / brochures, TED talks.
- Plan, coordinate and produce regional internal communications for our professionals to ensure their engagement with business priorities, initiatives and news (including leadership messages, newsletters, webcasts, presentations, videos, news articles, vNext (SharePoint) sites).
- Collaborate with our EY leaders to advise on, plan and deliver the above.
- Work with Global, Area and other Regional BMC teams to share and implement best practices and initiatives (two-way cooperation).
- Coordinate and support CSE countries with implementing BMC campaigns and programs (e.g. brand activation, promoting strategic solutions / services, people engagement initiatives).
- Drive operational success (prepare presentations, measure deliverables and prepare reports for leadership).
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 7+ years of BMC experience
- Proven experience with managing projects
- Fluent English, native-English speaker level (both spoken and written)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent level of study)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- BMC experience in a professional services firm
- Academic background in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English
Skills and attributes for success:
- Project and change management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrably strong writing skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Ability to see the big picture; creative thinker with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strategically oriented
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
- Pro-active and highly motivated
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What working at EY offers:
- Exciting and challenging work in a diverse international company
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- International environment and dynamic professional team
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Competitive reward package with wide range of benefits
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.