As a learning & development coordinator, you will organize and coordinate training and learning activities according to a training plan. You will also be responsible for maintenance of the training costs budget, travel arrangements related to training, printing and distribution of all training materials and other related administrative tasks. You will be part of the HR department, based in Prague.
- Organization and coordination of internal as well as external trainings and other learning activities, including professional qualification training, according to a plan.
- Close cooperation with other departments during the set-up of training events.
- Preparation of training materials and equipment.
- Maintaining and updating training databases.
- Budgeting (including invoice approving).
- Travel arrangements.
- Other related administrative tasks such as processing pre- and post- course feedback questionnaires.
- Organization of social events (team buildings, dinners, annual parties, business breakfast etc.).
- Secondary school diploma.
- Czech or Slovak mother tongue.
- Advanced English (both spoken and written).
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Organizational and communication skills, ability to communicate across all levels.
- Ability to work independently in a high paced working environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong internal customer focus.
- Team player.
- MS Word and Excel experienced user; knowledge of PowerPoint and Outlook is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Wide range of benefits such as six weeks of holidays, generous cafeteria, meal vouchers, life insurance etc.
- Competitive compensation package, including annual bonus tied to personal performance.
- Regular company events.
- Continuous learning opportunity.
- Pleasant working environment in modern offices.
- Young, professional and enthusiastic team.
- Start date upon agreement.
- Full-time employment.