One of the fastest growing EY Service Lines - Advisory - is hiring. Performance Improvement division, part of Advisory, wants to strengthen its Automotive consulting team. This team is responsible for assistance to key players in automotive industry, both within the Czech market and abroad, in defining their visions and strategies and helping them to achieve their business goals.
The team is currently focusing on major areas such as strategy, digitalization, mobility (incl. e-mobility), retail network development, as well as on vehicle product planning, and is now looking for a candidate with automotive background who is willing to develop him/herself and join our team in these strategic engagements. If it is you, let us know!
- Participation in engagements, consisting of, among others, developing strategies, steering major transformation projects or providing innovative insights for our automotive clients.
- Adapting methods and practices to solve client’s complex issues.
- Responsibility for project management in automotive sector (delivery on Time - Quality - Budget).
- Creating close relationship management within key clients, as well as EY colleagues.
- Identification of business opportunities and leading business development activities.
- Responsibility for leading and developing junior colleagues on projects.
- University education at level of Master’s degree – preferably technical or economic background.
- At least two years’ experience in the automotive sector (manufacturer or importer or dealer).
- Knowledge of vehicle (car) distribution principles (network development).
- Project management lead experience, strong analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Personal responsibility and self-reliance, as well as pro-active approach and striving to learn new things.
- Strongly focused on team spirit.
- Czech/Slovak and English language at advanced level (spoken and written).
- Experience in dealing with senior management.
- Experience with automotive dealer staff training & coaching.
- Experience with project related to connected cars, mobility concepts, sales channels, and digitalization of the value chain.
- Automotive retail data analytics experience (Business Requirements Analysis, Big-data analysis).
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence.
- German language (B2).
- Cooperation on attractive projects with global impact.
- Development and implementation of international strategies.
- Work in an international team full of experienced professionals.
- Strong support for personal development activities.
- Motivational compensation including bonuses based on personal performance.
- Environment of one of the most global consulting companies.