We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the Transaction Advisory Services Division in our Prague office, with a specialization in financial due diligence projects.
Our teams work with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most high-profile deals.
Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, our industry-aligned transaction support professionals provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty existing in transactions. Our teams identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
These projects are principally in the Czech Republic, although there are opportunities for travel abroad, mostly within Europe.
- University degree in the field of finance or accounting
- 2 - 4 years proven experience with Financial Reporting (IFRS, CAS) and Financial Analysis
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and English (both oral and written); German language knowledge would be a plus
- MS Office – proficient user
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Effective time and project management
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
We appreciate (nice to have):
- Proven experience with either Financial Audit or Financial Due Diligence
- Proven team leading experience
- Proven experience with leading a project from beginning to end
- Challenging and diverse work that fosters your professional and personal development
- Opportunity for an international secondment within the EY network
- Friendly team with employees of different backgrounds and nationalities
- In-house and external training both in the Czech Republic and abroad, including CFA certification
- Motivating financial package