EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. We value the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people, while keeping focus on adding value to our people's career through continuous learning.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of Human Resources Manager for our Advisory Czech practice.
The right candidate will be accepted as a professional and will have the full support and commitment of the Service line leaders as well as the other partners in the office and the Sub-Area HR Director. The candidate will work closely with, and will proactively support, the partners to implement HR strategy effectively, and to develop and manage an ambitious agenda of people programs and initiatives.
The candidate will also be expected and encouraged to initiate/continue their own professional development in order to improve their HR knowledge and skills.
Because we have set client satisfaction (exceeding their expectations) as our highest priority, ideas and initiatives of our new HR manager will be expected and welcome. The new HR manager will also be surrounded by a team of motivated and enthusiastic professionals, who respect one another and enjoy working together.
- Managing the full portfolio of HR services for the allocated division, incl.: people strategy and management, performance management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, international employee mobility, graduate and experienced recruitment, innovation in people management, personal administration, labour code application incl. implementation of HR systems
- Co-leading, co-managing and developing the local HR team
- Managing allocated budget
- Implementing regional and global HR initiatives locally
- Proven track record in people management.
- Involvement in people processes/initiatives.
- Experience with change management.
- 4+ years' experience in a multinational environment (preferably in a professional services firm).
Skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Proven people leadership (managing a team)
- Ability to establish rapport with all levels of the organisation (esp. Partners, Managers and HR colleagues), influence and assist them
- Able to work in a matrix structure type of organization
- Ability to understand key business drivers, to design and deliver appropriate HR solutions
- Diplomacy, tenacity and the ability to offer wise counsel
- Superior communication skills, including fluent Czech and English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met, delivering a high quality service
- A team player who enjoys a fast pace environment have a positive attitude, maturity and self-confidence in dealing with subordinates, superiors and third parties
- Strong client focus, creative and pro-active approach to tasks, self-motivated, with energy and positive attitude
- Minimum Master degree.
- Education in HR related/social sciences degree is an advantage.
- Other HR/people management related certificates is an advantage (coaching etc.).
- Challenging work in an international environment of a renowned company.
- Pleasant team working environment.
- Opportunties for personal development.
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits.
- Start date: upon agreement.
- Contract: indefinite period.