One of the fastest growing EY Service Lines - Advisory - is hiring. Performance Improvement division, part of Advisory, wants to strengthen its Customer consulting team. This team is responsible for assistance to key business players, both within the Czech market and abroad, in defining their visions and strategies and helping them to achieve their business goals.
The team is currently focusing on major areas such as strategy, digitalization, mobility (incl. e-mobility), retail network development, and is now looking for a candidate with Market research background who is willing to develop him/herself and join our team in new start-up solution development. If it is you, let us know!
- Participation in survey application development, definition of target group, business model and selling concept.
- Cooperation on strategic projects consisting of steering tasks or providing customer insights for our project team.
- Partnering with the client and account team in research design, development and timeline.
- Adapting methods and practices to solve client’s complex issues.
- Creating close relationship management within key clients, as well as EY colleagues.
- Identification of business opportunities and leading business development activities.
- Responsibility for leading and developing junior colleagues on projects.
- University education at level of Master’s degree – preferably social science or economic background.
- At least two years’ experience in the market research industry.
- Knowledge of key aspects of the research process from questionnaire writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Personal responsibility and self-reliance, as well as pro-active approach and striving to learn new things.
- Strongly focused on team spirit.
- Czech/Slovak and English language at advanced level (spoken and written).
- Proven expertise with standard research inputs (ex: questionnaire, coding specs & tab plans, sample plan & quotas).
- Proven expertise with standard research deliverable outputs (ex: data tables, toplines, report decks, cross-tabulation tools).
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information.
- Experience with project related to connected cars, mobility concepts, sales channels, and digitalization of the value chain.
- Project management lead experience, strong analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Basic knowledge of quantitative reporting tools.
- Thrives within a team environment, self-directed & possess a driven personality.
- Cooperation on attractive projects in Customer and Automotive area with global impact.
- Work in a team of young people who enjoy being together both in the office and outside of work.
- Strong support for personal development activities.
- Motivational compensation including bonuses based on personal performance.
- Modern offices in the center of Prague.
- Ulékaře.cz – online medical assistance.