As a learning & development coordinator, you will organize and coordinate training and learning activities according to a training plan. You will also be responsible for maintenance of the training costs budget, travel arrangements related to training, printing and distribution of all training materials and other related administrative tasks. You will be part of the HR department, based in Prague.
- Organization and coordination of internal as well as external training and other learning activities, including professional qualification training, according to a plan.
- Close cooperation with other departments during training events.
- Preparation of training materials and equipment.
- Maintaining and updating training databases.
- Budgeting (including invoice approving).
- Identifying educational needs.
- Monitoring of current trends.
- Creating new training and development plans.
- Revision of educational programs.
- Travel arrangements.
- Other related administrative tasks, such as processing pre- and post- course feedback questionnaires.
- Organization of social events (team building, dinners, annual parties, business breakfasts, etc.).
- Secondary school diploma.
- Czech or Slovak mother tongue.
- Advanced English (both spoken and written).
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Organizational and communication skills, ability to communicate across all levels.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong internal customer focus.
- Team player.
- MS Word and Excel experienced user; knowledge of PowerPoint and Outlook is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Work in a nice environment in a prestigious international company in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of additional career development, training opportunities of your choice.
- Benefits amounting to 27000 CZK in the form of a cafeteria benefits system.
- 6 weeks of vacation.
- Life insurance.
- Start date upon agreement.