Our Global Business Services team, part of the Performance Improvement division at EY Advisory, is looking for an experienced candidate from the business services sector to join their growing practice.
Our clients are business services centers of different sizes, delivering the full spectrum of business functions from Finance to Human Resources. We guide them through all aspects of their transformation journey, whether it is digitalization and intelligent automation, finance function design and implementation, optimization of processes or talent management.
We welcome applications from driven professionals with experience from a business services center and an understanding of SSC processes.
- 4-5 years working experience at a Shared Service Center/Centre of Excellence/BPO
- Practical knowledge of relevant functional processes within an SSC (preferably in Finance / Human Resources Services)
- Strong computer literacy, advanced usage of MS Office and MS Project and several ERP systems (SAP knowledge is advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a team player and a client focused mindset
- Fluent Czech and English
- Degree in Economics
- Experience with internal projects such as transitions or automation is welcome
- Knowledge of project management methodologies is welcome
We offer you:
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- Competitive salary
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Cafeteria program with 27 000 CZK per year
- Modern offices in the center of Prague*