At EY, we believe that asking new and thought-provoking questions about some of the working world’s toughest challenges, can give unexpected answers to help solve some of them. The better the question, the better the answer, the better the world works. If you agree that social media is great platform for asking better questions, keep on reading.
What will you do in your role?
- You will be managing all our social media channels – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- You will create a unique content fitting the needs of each network and its audience.
- You will optimize the content that has been created for different channels (website, PR, insights etc.) which is so unique we want to share it also here. You will define the best form for the content, whether it's text, picture, video or infographics. Some will be done by you, some by your colleagues.
- You'll create and optimize ads.
- You'll engage with audience.
- You'll execute our global strategy “Building a better working world” with both global and local content.
- You'll define and manage a relationship with influencers on social media.
- You'll be continuously searching for new opportunities and technologies helping spreading EY's know-how across the market more efficient.
- You'll be in very close touch with global social media team, local marketing and content team and service line leaders.
What do we expect from you?
- Energy and proactivity
- Experience with management of social media for at least three years for international brand
- Great copywriting (Czech)
- Ability to learn and develop (also by failing)
- Tech savy (Curiosity to explore new technologies)
- Fluent English on communication level
- Ability and patience to share your enthusiasm with colleagues less experienced in social media than you
What we offer?
- Wide range of benefits such as six weeks of holidays, generous cafeteria, meal vouchers, life insurance etc.
- Competitive compensation package, including annual bonus tied to personal performance
- Continuous learning – wide range of EY learning programs, free access to Udemy.com & opportunity to attend various external events and workshops
- Ulekare.cz - online consultation about a health issue; ask about medical treatments and medications, or have a medial appointment arranged for you or your family members
- Young, professional and enthusiastic team
- Start date based on agreement
- Full-time employment