At EY, we believe that asking new and thought-provoking questions about some of the working world’s toughest challenges can give unexpected answers to help solve some of them. The better the question, the better the answer, the better the world works. If you agree, keep on reading.
What will you do in your role?
- You will build a communication of our professionals from a Consulting division, including their services, projects, and offerings to be perceived as the most respected and relevant consultants among Big 4 and other new consulting companies.
- You'll be gaining insights from the service line teams and based on that will be creating briefs for the internal or external delivery team or communication concepts. You will be creating complex communication across several owned or paid channels, mainly website and social media.
- Your experience will help you during discussions with the senior partners to define the communication goals and all required elements of the communication.
- You'll be executing events and creating overall communication around them – before, during, and after them – to leverage the activity, increase the reach of the event and engage with guests.
- You'll be working closely with your colleagues covering PR, Social Media, Website and Digital Marketing as well as with agencies – digital, creative, and content.
- You'll be searching for and executing new ways to extend reach and awareness of EY offerings and brand.
- For selected non-consulting projects and products, you will be creating go-to-market strategy and communication delivering specific KPIs of the product.
- You will be a single point of contact of the Brand, Marketing and Communication team for the Consulting service line.
What do we expect from you?
- Energy, proactivity, and end-to-end ownership
- Precision and detail orientation
- Communication skills on an excellent level
- Ability to learn and develop (also by failing)
- Tech savvy (Curiosity to explore new technologies)
- 10 years' experience with B2B marketing, ideally in a technical field
- Ability to effectively communicate in English in both written and verbal form
What we offer?
- Wide range of benefits such as five weeks of holidays and five sick days, generous cafeteria, meal vouchers, life insurance, etc.
- Competitive compensation package, including annual bonus tied to personal performance
- Continuous learning – wide range of EY learning programs, free access to Udemy.com & opportunity to attend various external events and workshops
- Ulekare.cz - online consultation about a health issue; ask about medical treatments and medications, or have a medical appointment arranged for you or your family members
- Young, professional and enthusiastic team
- Start date based on an agreement
- Full-time employment