Ernst & Young’s Strategy and Transactions practice is one of the firm’s four service lines and offers clients the capability and expertise to advise on any aspect of a transaction. This includes buy-side and sell-side work, covering corporate finance, due diligence, restructuring, valuation, financial modelling, M&A, infrastructure advisory, equity & debt advisory and other transaction related services.
Currently, we are seeking a Junior project manager - administrator to help us grow our Public sector across EU.
- Manage and prepare documentation of cross-country and regional projects for public sector clients (EU Commission and connected entities, EASME, EIB, DG Reform, etc.). Typical services include:
-Development of technical and financial proposals;
-Preparation of contractual documentation;
-Creation and development of project/program scope and schedules.
- Coordinate information and ensure requirements are delivered within established deadlines.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
- University degree (preferably in economics or politics)
- 2 years of experience related to PMO role within public sector, EU commission, EIB, EBRD and/or other similar entities.
- At least basic knowledge of how EU Commission, EIB, EBRD and other similar international entities operate and what they require (preparation of complex reports, project management and communication)
- Strong communication skills in English and Czech/Slovak, French language is an advantage
- Detail oriented person
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Work in a team of young colleagues lead by dynamic partners
- Variety of training programs (both internal and external)
- Interesting portfolio of projects from various sectors
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits as per your own choice
- 5 weeks of vacation + 1 week of sick leave
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Modern offices in the centre of Prague
- Contract of an indefinite period
- Start date: flexible, based on agreement