Ernst & Young’s Strategy and Transactions (SAT) practice is one of the firm’s four service lines and offers clients the capability and expertise to advise on any aspect of a transaction. This includes buy-side and sell-side work, covering corporate finance, due diligence, restructuring, valuation, financial modelling, M&A, infrastructure advisory, equity & debt advisory and other transaction related services.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Consultant to help us grow our Infrastructure and public sector advisory.
- Provide strategic advice to clients in wider Central European and EU region mainly in cross-country and regional projects providing advice to public sector clients (EU Commission and connected entities, EBRD, EIB, World Bank, etc.). Typical services include: feasibility studies, cost benefit analyses, commercial and financial understanding and inputs provided to cross-regional projects. We operate across all sectors with main focus on energy and transportation.
- Build and maintain relationships with external clients and play an active role in identifying investments and originating new work especially in public sector and EU and/or non-government entities and IFIs such as EIB, EBRD, etc.
- Lead presentations and proposals for projects and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
- Lead or coordinate delivery of projects, communicating with the parties involved, and driving project to completion.
- Coordinate other advisors (legal, technical).
- University degree (preferably in finance or accounting).
- 3 to 5 years of experience related to public sector and/or in Advisory or Consulting field, ideally EU commission, EIB, EBRD and/or other similar entities.
- Knowledge of how EU Commission, EIB, EBRD and other similar international entities operate and what they require (preparation of complex reports, project management and communication).
- Strong client focus.
- Effective project and team management skills.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written) and Czech language is an advantage.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Challenging and diversified work.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Wide range of learning & development programs.
- Young professional team.