What is Wavespace
Our purpose is to co-create the future.
Our global network is composed of 23 Wavespace flagships in some of the most dynamic tech and innovation cities, for instance San Francisco and Shanghai, and 17 Wavespace satellites focusing on a particular competency or emerging tech.
At our Wavespace in Prague, we believe in the power of collaboration. Working together with experts, other industry players, startups, innovators and even competitors is key to shaping the future of business, people, society and environment.
The world is transforming fast: digitalization, disruptive technologies, continuous change. With every challenge comes opportunity. Wavespace is there to get the best out of these opportunities. Wavespace is a collaborative environment designed to generate possibilities, achieve results faster and get people aligned – whether the goal is to grow, transform or disrupt.
Your role in the team
We design immersive programs that bring the right people together, giving them the mindset and collaborative tools to think differently and to achieve better results faster. We are doing this both virtually and in-person for clients around the world.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creation and management of project plans and co-ordination of all preparatory activities e.g. setting up design meetings, liaising with the account team and client on areas such as content and participants
- Participating in design conversations with clients and account teams
- Providing coachìng on how best to use the virtual tools (such as Mural), and in a post-covid world, how to work in the physical centre and leverage the technology
- Manage and contribute to the design of Murals and the creation of ether content for workshops
- Ensure accurate and timeous data capture and tracking for Wavespace events, including: dribling traffic to the online qualiﬁcation portal, working with the BMC lead to capture and distribute content from client sessions (as part of the event closedown process) and uncovering intelligent insights to help drive team performance and continuous evolution
- Lead post-event follow up, and the leading the process of creation and delivery of high quality outputs in a timely fashion.
- Building your event design skills with a view to taking full end-to-end responsibility for the design and delivery of smaller events
Must and nice-to-haves
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience in project management, event management or programming
- Perfect knowledge of not only English, but also Czech/Slovak language
- Experience from consulting environment is more than welcome, ort he excitement to dive deep into it with us
- Attention to details, great communication skills both internally in the team and externally with the customer
- Ability to think out of the box, creativity, coming up with new suggestions how to solve issues our clients are facing
- Advantage is experience with content creation, e.g. videos
What is in it for you
Starting salary is based on your experience, then three times a year there is a bonus, when everything goes well. Additional to that we have also quite a nice range of benefits, such as:
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 sick days
- iPhone and laptop for your private use
- Cafeteria that you can use for travelling, relax or sport
- Certifications, trainings and unlimited access to Udemy.com