We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of an Audit Manager.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. We value the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people, while keeping focus on adding value to our people's career through continuous learning.
- Successfully manage engagements to fulfil contract obligations. Develop and implement an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk
- Help manage the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and engagement margins and communicating issues to partners, suggests additional billing opportunities within engagements. Nurture and strengthen relationships with key clients, assess clients' satisfaction.
- Participate in business development initiatives.
- Develop people – conducting timely reviews and providing feedback to team members, participating in recruiting and learning efforts
- Provide timely performance feedback and conduct performance reviews
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Completed university education (Master degree)
- ACCA / Czech statutory auditor qualification is an advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working as an auditor for an accounting firm (preferably Big 4 company)
- Knowledge and experience with Czech accounting standards and IFRS
- Very good analytical skills, logical reasoning and structured thinking
- Ability to identify business opportunities - entrepreneurial approach to business
- Business development potential (developing existing and potential clients)
- High ambition, clear goals and team spirit
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Advanced Czech and English language
- Excellent career opportunities in a unique environment for personal development, including further education opportunities
- Interesting portfolio of clients
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits
- Starting date flexible, based on agreement