In our team we cover a wide range of topics connected to the financial sector. We are helping the financial institutions to manage the challenges they are now facing, mainly in the areas of risk management, regulatory, innovations/digital and last but not least in the area of ESG. Our projects are not covering only European financial institutions, but also the largest banks in the US, UK or Middle East.
Your role in the team
“Almost every project we have starts with data – data mining, cleaning, optimalization and data storage and processing are becoming some of the hottest topics worldwide . That is why we are looking for someone who is interested not only in the basics, but also in aiming to help and teach clients how to use all the hidden potential in their data.“
Martin Majdloch, Partner, tým Financial Services
Must and nice-to-haves
- Experience (7+ years) with solution architecture of new data warehouses and data lakes in the financial and banking sector, and also the ability to get the most out of the current client solutions
- Experience working with a large amount of data in the field of banking including analysis, data mining, data quality checking, data cleansing is an advantage
- Knowledge of tools such as SAS, SQL, Hadoop, S3, Hortonworks, Cloudera. Experience with modern analytics software such as R and Python is an advantage.
- You also need to be able to communicate with diverse client types, and to have the ability to clearly communicate even the most complex solutions
- Be able to demonstrate the characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator who thrives on new challenges and adapts to learning new knowledge
- And of course, you need to have the ability to identify the opportunity/problem, and to communicate it clearly both internally and externally.
What is in it for you
You will be involved in both local and international projects that are shaping the future of banking. Frequent contact with the largest financial institutions on the market is guaranteed. You will be surrounded with proactive experts and you will have the opportunity to build your expertise even further.
Additionally, you will receive a competitive remuneration and three times a year there is a bonus if everything goes well. You will also get a package of our company benefits, for example:
- 5 weeks of vacation and 5 personal days
- iPhone and laptop for personal use
- trainings, certifications and access to platforms such as udemy.com
- CZK 27 000 per year in Cafeteria for travel, sport or relaxation
- online medical advisory Ulekare.cz